外贸英语口语学习

外贸英语口语学习

 

  

英语培训

  价格:

  Your price 我为什么要去选择xijingjob.com在线学英语的这样的新模式给我家孩子去学习呢?is on the high side. 你方价格偏高。

  Price has advanced. 价格已上涨。

  The goods are priced too high. 货物定价太高。

  Your price is rather stiff. 你方价格相当高。

  Price is leveling off. 价格趋平。

  Your price is prohibitive. 你方价格高得令人望而却步。

  The Japanese yen is strengthening. 日圆坚挺。

  The U.S. Dollar is weakening. 美圆疲软。

  Your price is much higher than the price from U.K. France and Germany. 你方价格比英、法、德的都高。

  Since the prices of the raw materials have been raised, Im afraid that we have to adjust the prices of our products accordingly. 由于原材料价格上涨,我们不得不对产品的价格做相应的调整。

  询盘:

  soon as the price picks up, enquiries will revive.

  一旦价格回升,询盘将恢复活跃。

  Enquiries for carpets are getting more numerous.

  对地毯的询盘日益增加。

  Enquiries are so large that we can only than allo网上哪里有英语口语课程视频,lidajuye.com可以去哪里学习英语口语课程t you200 cases.

  询盘如此之多,我们只能分给你们200箱货。

  Enquiries are dwindling.

  询盘正在减少。

  Enquiries are dried up.

  询盘正在绝迹。

  They promised to transfer their future enquiries to Chinese Corporations.

  他们答应将以后的询盘转给中国公司

  Generally speaking, inquiries are made by the buyers.

  询盘一般由买方发出。

  Mr. Baker is sent to Beijing to make an inquiry at China National Textiles Corporation.

  贝克先生来北京向中国纺织公司进行询价。

  We regret that the goods you inquire about are not available.

  很遗憾,你们所询的货物现在无货。

  报盘:

  We have the offer ready for you. 我们已经为你准备好报盘了。

  I come to hear about your offer for fertilizers. 我来听听你们有关化肥的报盘。

  Please make us a cable offer. 请来电报盘。

  Please make an offer for the bamboo shoots of the quality as that in the last contract. 请把上次合同中订的那种质量的竹笋向我们报个价。

  We are in a position to offer tea from stock. 我们现在可以报茶叶现货。

  Well try our best to get a bid from the buyers. 我们一定尽力获得买主的递价。

  Well let you have the official offer next Monday. 下星期就给您正式报盘。

  Im waiting for your offer. 我正等您的报价。

  We can offer you a quotation based upon the international market. 我们可以按国际市场价格给您报价。

  We have accepted your firm offer. 我们已收到了你们报的实盘。

  We offer firm for reply 11 a.m. tomorrow. 我们报实盘,以明天上午11点答复为有效。

  Well let you have our firm offer next Sunday. 下星期天我们就向你们发实盘。

  Were willing to make you a firm offer at this price. 我们愿意以此价格为你报实盘。

 

 

 

郑重声明:本文版权归原作者所有,转载文章仅为传播更多信息之目的,如作者信息标记有误,请第一时间联系我们修改或删除,多谢。

郑重声明:本文版权归原作者所有,转载文章仅为传播更多信息之目的,如作者信息标记有误,请第一时间联系我们修改或删除,多谢。

留言与评论(共有 0 条评论)
   
验证码: